Training: Corporate Social Responsibility in the supply chain/ responsible sourcing
Location: Cologne, Germany
Date: September, 1st 2009
Duration: 9 am – 5 pm
In this one day training course you will learn about the basic elements of responsible sourcing. You will receive:
- An overview of the theory and practice of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in the supply chain
- Cross-industry knowledge of the status quo of responsible sourcing
- An overview of social standards, environmental standards and human rights
- Ideas how to implement sustainability in your business- and sourcing strategy and with your suppliers
Management, buyers, suppliers, CSR Managers, managers for health and safety, environment and quality and specialists in the area supply chain, human resources, communication, marketing and public relations.
- historical roots and theoretical foundations of Corporate Social Responsibility
- Definition and suggestion for a sustainable supply chain
- the Business Case for CSR in the supply chain
- Organizational embedding, strategy, responsibilities, integration of CSR in the supply chain
- Risks and chances in the supply chain, worst case scenario
- human rights, social minimum standards, environmental minimum standards
- Codes of Conduct
- Evaluation of suppliers/auditing
- Supplier engagement and continuous development
The course is comprised of a mixture of lecture, practical exercises, teamwork, discussion and exchange of experiences as well as case studies of leading companies.
The fee for the one day course is € 655 (incl. VAT)
The participation fee is to be paid in advance until registration deadline, which is one month before the day of the course. A successful participation requires the prior settlement of the invoice. To secure a place please make sure to register in good time.
Should you see this ad after the registration date, please contact us via email, we will check the capacity and inform you over other possible dates.
We reserve the right to program changes due to current causes. We reserve the right to cancel the course if the minimum amount of participants has not been reached.
With your registration you accept our conditions of participation described herewith.
Only via E-Mail with exact outline of participant’s name, company and contact details: email@example.com
The successful registration will be confirmed by us through email.
Helfenritter CSR Consulting & Implementation
Trainer: Vanessa Sudki, M.A. Experience: implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility in the supply chain in international corporations. Strategy and policy development, monitoring of suppliers, evaluation of audits, supplier engagement and corrective actions. Since 2005 providing trainings on CSR in the supply chain for auditors, purchasers and suppliers.
A cancellation fee of € 55,- plus 19% VAT applies per Person, if the cancellation is made until latest one month before the date of the training and received in writing at Helfenritter Consulting. In case of absence or a late cancellation the whole participation fee is payable. A substitute for the registered participant is possible.
Date and location
01. September 2009. Cologne, Germany
The Registration desk on the day of the training is open from 8.15 am. You will receive an identification badge, which will be handed out at the registration.